The building currently comprises of the historic sanctuary  and the former Christian Development Building  which was renamed "Village Commons".
RHUC has committed to a redevelopment project of the "Village Commons" to create a space for community based groups, artists, musicians, social organisations as well as church groups.
We are currently exploring partnering with United Property Resource Corporation: which is a community building developer working across Canada to build inclusive and sustainable communities.
Important values -
- Being action-orientated, diverse and inclusive of people, music & theology.
- Being a spiritually nurturing community.
- Being a place for re-charging, peace and hope.
- Being able to raise our questions and wonderings without fear of being bullied or silenced because we are committed to dialogue and hearing many perspectives.
- Operating from a spirit of abundance rather than scarcity.