We know it's not easy to walk into a place for the first time. Here are a few things that might help -
- There will be people to welcome you and they will happily answer any questions you might have.
- If you prefer to slip in without a fuss, we will respect that.
- We use power-point, projected at the front of the church to guide you through the service.
- There are hymn books in the pews but you can sing from the power-point if you prefer.
- We wear our masks to keep the most vulnerable among us as safe as possible.
- If coming in person is not possible for you, join us on Zoom at 10.30 am by clicking the link below.