For considering joining us for worship at 10.30 am.
We know it's not easy to walk into a place for the first time. Here are a few things that might help -
- There will be people to welcome you and they will happily answer any questions you might have.
- If you prefer to slip in without a fuss, we will respect that.
- We use power-point, projected at the front of the church to guide you through the service.
- There are hymn books in the pews but you can sing from the power-point if you prefer.
- We wear our masks to keep the most vulnerable among us as safe as possible.
- If coming in person is not possible for you, join us on Zoom at 10.30 am by clicking the link below.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.